Does a family member manipulate you? Are you easily controlled and dominated? Are you free to be all that the Lord intends for you to be? Much demonic bondage is formed in childhood. For example, if a parent is manipulative, dominating and controlling, a spirit of witchcraft can enter, perhaps as a root of rejection. (Ex 2o:5)
A soul tie is the knitting together of two or more souls that can either bring tremendous blessing in a godly relationship or pervasive destruction. In a destructive soul tie, the will of the captive or victim is un-naturally affected by the stronger will of another,–the abuser or perpetrator— where the captive’s thoughts, emotions, and actions are no longer his or her own. Since we all form soulties with parents, family and other authority figures, no one is exempt from what I call “soul stealing.” Here are some signs of soul stealing through an unholy soul tie:
- Irrational thinking. You act and do things that don’t make sense. In such cases, you consistently evaluate your present circumstances according to a previous context–connected to some abuse you endured in the past.
- You consistently lack joy and peace.
- You are attracted to people who hurt you.
- Your relationships are rarely mutually beneficial and you are always left with the short end of the stick.
- You are often the one in bondage in a relationship. You are the giver and your partner is always the taker.
- You allow family members and friends to cause you to violate your own conscience and principles
- You are easily maneuvered or manipulated by the negative emotions of others, ie their anger, temper, guilt trips and outbursts.
You can’t always run from folk, especially parents, spouses and family members. I have found that the solution is twofold: you must first learn how to govern your own emotions and reactions, by building up your free will and self authority and then you need for someone like me to cast out that persons spirit from you as if it were a demon. As quiet as it is kept, it is actually an unseen demon that has helped the aggressor to snatch your soul and en-trap you into a demonic soul tie that the world calls “a co-dependent relationship.”. The demonic or ungodly soul tie is like an invisible rope between you and the perpetrator. I write about it in more detail in “Faces of the Religious Demon.” Here is a brief excerpt.
“Counseling should place emphasis on no regrets or brooding over things done and undone. To avoid irrational thinking, the captive must re-learn through counseling, how to discern for himself if he is simply ‘thinking,’ or is he being drawn into a state of regretting or brooding, Victory in deliverance necessitates victory over the past, in spite of all its failures. the failures should be dealt with on the basis of I John 1:9. Furthermore, the captive need to learn how to discern his or her own thoughts from those implanted into his mind by demons who use the perpetrator “as a voice.”
In conjunction with deliverance counseling, the truth is that the perpetrator’s spirit may have to be cast out of you, as if it were a demon. Are you ready to be delivered? If so, give me a call at 518-477-5759 to make an appointment for deliverance counseling.